1 lbs kirby cucumbers
1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups filtered water
2 tablespoons pickling salt
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1 teaspoons dill seed
1/2 teaspoons black peppercorns
1/4 teaspoon Devil's Envy Spice
1. Sterilize jars-place jars in a pot, cover with water and bring to boil for 15 minutes.
2. Wash and dry kirby cucumbers. Remove blossom end. Cut into chips, spears or leave whole, depending on your preference.
3. Combine vinegar, water and salt in sauce pan and bring to a boil. (You will have excess at the end)
4. Place garlic cloves, dill seed, black peppercorns and Devil's Envy Spice in jars.
5. Put cucumbers into jars as tightly as you can without crushing them.
6. Pour the brine into the jars, make sure cucumbers are covered with the brine or they will rot.
7. Remove any air bubbles from jars by gently tapping them or using a utencil.
8. Wipe rims and apply lids and apply cover
9. Place covered jars back into the pot and return to a boil, boil for 10 minutes. If sealing isn't necessary, place jars in frig
10. Let pickles rest for at least 2 days before eating.